What is Ivy?
Ivy is a blockchain-based technology for FIAT & cryptocurrency business transactions which require extensive verification in the international monetary system. The Ivy network utilizes Ivy (IVY) tokens which carry KYC & KYT data points critical for Financial Institution validation. Advantages of Ivy Network over traditional payment networks: 1. Securely facilitate the transfer of cryptocurrency payments while associating KYC and KYT data via the trusted, distributed ivyKoin network 2. Securely store an immutable reference to supporting transaction data in a public blockchain 3. Embed more KYT & KYC information into the transfer than traditional payment methods 4. Able to be integrated into existing banking software 5. Offer easy integration into accounting software for bookkeeping efficiency 6. Provide revocable access to KYC/KYT data to financial institutions, accountants, company managers and others, depending on the information they require OVERVIEW OF ARCHITECTURE It is intended that the Ivy Network will function through the use of a dual network architecture, where senders of Tokens operate on a public network (Ivy Public Network), and parties that provide the financial settlement to fiat currency participate on a private network (Ivy Private Network). KYC/KYT/AML data supporting transactions will be captured in cryptographic containers that are generated from the Ivy Public Network interaction with the Ivy Network smart contracts and support the activities of the Ivy Private Network participants in facilitating transaction settlement. This data will be stored and accessible by the financial institution and governing regulators of the fiat balance recipients.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Ivy
- Peak fear? Bitcoin futures leverage gets reset by this week's wild price swingsCointelegraph.com News – 10 hours agoBitcoin futures leverage is dropping steeply, indicating that traders are fearful or uncertain about the BTC price trend. The leverage used in the Bitcoin (BTC)…
- Bitcoin has become nothing but the new Che Guevara T-shirtCointelegraph.com News – 13 hours agoBitcoin promised to create a new normal in finance, but it turned out to be nothing but the old normal with a new face. The…
- China turns up pace on CBDC release, tests infrastructure prior to adoptionCointelegraph.com News – 16 hours agoThe yuan is not seen as a major currency. Could digitizing it change that? China is breaking new ground in the Shenzhen region and beyond.…
- Bitcoin bulls buy BTC’s $35K support retest as altcoins push higherCointelegraph.com News – 23 hours agoBitcoin’s lower support retest was bought up by bulls, preparing BTC for another push to $40,000. Calls for Bitcoin (BTC) to rally above $40,000 were…
- GBTC has a new a competitor in the OTC Bitcoin trust marketCointelegraph.com News – 1 day agoAnother way to buy Bitcoin in stock form has surfaced. A firm called Osprey Funds is offering an over-the-counter, or OTC, Bitcoin (BTC) trust under…