What is Substratum?
Substratum is a cryptocurrencies with a price of $0.001390 and marketcap of $349,764. Substratum's market price has increased 4.77% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 1212 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $1,751.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Substratum
- Law Decoded: How I learned to stop worrying and love the election, Oct. 23-30Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe age-old question quis custodiet ipsos custodes crops up in force in today’s Law Decoded. The United States is girding its loins for an election…
- Back on track: US macro events unlikely to fully derail Bitcoin price gainsCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoAs the U.S. stock market enters earnings season, analysts explain how Bitcoin could perform after earnings and the presidential election. Tech-heavy stock market indices, including…
- Future elections could be held on the Cardano blockchain, says HoskinsonCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThat being said, scaling decentralized e-voting systems is a complex task. In an interview with Cointelegraph, Charles Hoskinson suggested that a Cardano-based solution might make blockchain voting…
- Tim Draper seeks to ‘DeFi‘ the venture capital business with BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoTim Draper remains bullish on DeFi and Bitcoin but thinks regulation has not caught up with the technology. Two years ago, venture capitalist and noted…
- Cointelegraph Consulting: Data shows Bitcoin hodlers becoming more activeCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoHow does Bitcoin’s positive online sentiment affect the market outlook? Data suggests that holders are suddenly becoming more active. The latest findings by Santiment, published…