What is USD Coin?
USD Coin is a cryptocurrencies with a price of $0.999305 and marketcap of $15,767,889,828. USD Coin’s market price has increased 0.37% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 13 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $2,337,936,629.
- Historical Data
- Do 46 million Americans really own crypto?Cointelegraph.com News – 6 hours agoNewsweek published an article claiming 46 million Americans own Bitcoin, but where did the figures come from? Crypto social media was abuzz after Newsweek published…
- Bitcoin price bounces despite stocks rout as Ethereum hits new $4,350 highCointelegraph.com News – 6 hours agoNew all-time highs for the largest altcoin combine with fresh bullishness across crypto after this week’s sell-off. Bitcoin (BTC) gained 4.3% on May 12 as…
- 9 CryptoPunks sell for $17M at Christie’s auction houseCointelegraph.com News – 7 hours agoFamed New York auction house, Christie’s hosted the sale of nine CryptoPunks NFTs for nearly $17 million. Despite the recent NFT frenzy starting to cool,…
- Uniswap flips Bitcoin on daily revenue… and it’s more impressive than you thinkCointelegraph.com News – 8 hours agoLiquidity provider fees for Uniswap have surpassed BTC network revenue on a seven-day average. Uniswap has surpassed Bitcoin in terms of daily fee generation for…
- Billionaire Druckenmiller says ledger-based system could replace USD worldwideCointelegraph.com News – 8 hours agoBillionaire Stanley Druckenmiller thinks some kind of crypto-derived ledger system may replace the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency in the future. Billionaire hedge…