What is Zenad?
Zenad is a cryptocurrencies with a price of $0.000922 and marketcap of $35,746. Zenad’s market price has increased 17.68% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 2830 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $4.
- Historical Data
- Tracking sperm on Bitcoin with Eggschain — Wei EscalaCointelegraph.com News – 18 minutes agoWhat if sperm were uploaded or perhaps, erm, unloaded onto the Bitcoin network, and those seeking to become pregnant could turn the emotional, complex task…
- Crypto analytics firm Messari concludes $21M Series A led by Point72 VenturesCointelegraph.com News – 32 minutes ago“While investor participation in the crypto industry has grown exponentially over the past three years, current crypto research and analysis tools are still lacking the…
- Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong says proposed crypto tax rule makes no senseCointelegraph.com News – 47 minutes agoThe crypto exchange boss is the latest to decry plans to enact sweeping changes to cryptocurrency tax reporting in the United States. Coinbase CEO Brian…
- Civic engagement and crypto: Miami unveils its own digital coinCointelegraph.com News – 1 hour agoMiamiCoin is not just a cryptocurrency, but rather a decentralized application that can function as a developer platform for cities. On June 2, 2021, Miami…
- Swisscom will become a Chainlink node operatorCointelegraph.com News – 1 hour ago“Making reliable off-chain data available on decentralized networks is a critical success factor for the future development of digital assets,” said Dominic Vincenz. Switzerland-based telecommunications…